Yesterday went to starbucks with fren. Actually i don't think want to go out start from early. But he is very annoying and he keep bother my friend. This is because i use a bad reason that if cn din go out then i cant go out too. lol. So, he keep kacau her. At last, i choose to go out lo. See, i am so 伟大. Haha. I know u sure will read it so i post it out.
When reached, they choose to sit outside. I am fine with it. A while, ks went to counter to order. I sit at there nothing to do so I decided to go in. Guess what? When i want go in, I saw his fren then i saw him. I straight away turn around and use another door to go in. Don't know why i do this at that moment. Feel embarrassed to see him? Or just because of his friend at there? I not really know.
u saw CF?!
ReplyDeleteya lo.. haha
ReplyDelete